Now seriously! Where has my baby gone?
He’s 4? I can’t believe it. I started this blog when he was 2 months old. How have we got here aye?
So, I won’t pretend as if we done something extravagant for his birthday, because In my eyes we didn’t. I’m paying off a really expensive family holiday this summer. (Probably not that expensive but as a single mother it’s double the everything)
I was very honest with the kids and told them, they’ll have small birthdays from now on until we reach the really important birthdays so that we can travel to a new country every year. Soo far they’ve agreed. Truth be told it’s more a selfish attempt of my own to ensure we can travel because Lord knows I need to travel 🤯
Mini Muffin is soo appreciative
5 Things I love about Mini Muffin
- He believes his birthday cake is one of his gifts 🤣 it’s so cute and I don’t feel one bit guilty about it!
- He understands he’s allowed to pick one big toy for his birthday and he took his time when we travelled to a superstore to choose the right toy.
- He has his own mind, you’d think because he and Amzah are so close in age that he’s just copy his brother but he’s not easily influenced and confident in himself to make his own choices.
- He’s always singing and dancing, looks like he’s having a fit but the passion is there 🤣
- He never fails to tell me he loves me and that I’m the best mum in the world ❤️😍❤️😍
Here are some snaps of Mini Muffin 😍